Beneficiary Information Guide
When you receive an inheritance, it’s good to think about making sure you have the right legal arrangements in place to protect it.
We have a guide available for our clients in which we cover. Click to view.
Sale and Purchase - Practical guides
Trust Booklet - To Trust or Not to Trust
A practical guide on family trusts
Trusts are a popular way of protecting property, managing assets and safeguarding your family's wealth.
To Trust or Not to Trust has information on:
- Establishing a family trust
- Protection given by a family trust
- Transferring assets
- Completing your estate plan
- Family trust administration
- What will a family trust cost?
Estate Booklet - The Closing Chapter
A practical guide to help deal with the death and estate of close family or friends.
When someone close to you dies, whether family or a close friend, it's a time of shock and dealing with the unexpected, as well as your own feelings of grief and loss.
The Closing Chapter provides helpful information on:
- Doing some pre-planning or organising a funeral of a family member or close friend
- Focuses on what happens with the will and the estate
- Information for executors, trustees and beneficiaries
- Claims against an estate
- Dealing with small estates and what happens when there is no will
- A checklist of what to bring to the first appointment with the estate's lawyer
- A step-step guide on clearing up the estate, The Closing Chapter is designed for readers to 'dip into' and not necessarily for you to read cover to cover