Beneficiary Information Guide
When you receive an inheritance, it’s good to think about making sure you have the right legal arrangements in place to protect it.
We have a guide available for our clients in which we cover. Click to view.
Sale and Purchase - Practical guides
Trust Booklet - To Trust or Not to Trust
A practical guide on family trusts
Trusts are a popular way of protecting property, managing assets and safeguarding your family's wealth.
To Trust or Not to Trust has information on:
- Establishing a family trust
- Protection given by a family trust
- Transferring assets
- Completing your estate plan
- Family trust administration
- What will a family trust cost?
Estate Booklet - The Closing Chapter
A practical guide to help deal with the death and estate of close family or friends.
When someone close to you dies, whether family or a close friend, it's a time of shock and dealing with the unexpected, as well as your own feelings of grief and loss.
The Closing Chapter provides helpful information on:
- Doing some pre-planning or organising a funeral of a family member or close friend
- Focuses on what happens with the will and the estate
- Information for executors, trustees and beneficiaries
- Claims against an estate
- Dealing with small estates and what happens when there is no will
- A checklist of what to bring to the first appointment with the estate's lawyer
- A step-step guide on clearing up the estate, The Closing Chapter is designed for readers to 'dip into' and not necessarily for you to read cover to cover
Commercial Booklet - Getting down to business
A practical guide for starting a business.
Whether you are starting a business from scratch or buying an existing business there are key things you need to consider. Our practical guide will help set you up and get your business off the ground.