Applications for our 2023/2024 programme are now closed
Why choose a summer clerkship at Corcoran French?
Our programme is designed to immerse you in all facets of life in a law firm in a supportive, realistic and inclusive way.
You’ll receive mentoring and exposure to meaningful work right from the start, as well as a genuine work-life balance. You’ll spend time in each of our teams, working on client-facing projects and learning from some of the best in the business.
Some of the benefits a summer clerkship at Corcoran French offers are:
- Rotation through each of our teams – family, commercial/property and litigation, in our Christchurch and Kaiapoi offices
- Hands-on experience doing meaningful work, including attending client meetings and court
- A genuine commitment to work-life balance, and a competitive salary
- Paid holiday over Christmas
- Dedicated and relatable mentors
- Supportive and approachable partners
- A comprehensive induction programme to ensure you have a supported entry into our firm and to set you up for success
- Full inclusion in our firm’s social life, including CF sports teams, Christmas events and young lawyer events
- Pathways to graduate roles
- Support and guidance throughout the clerkship from our HR team
Find out more details about our programme here.